Sir Paul McCartney applying for full custody of daughterNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:27 am ICT by admin
“Paul did plead with Heather to consider Bea before she went on these TV shows, but she ignored him. Now he’s deeply concerned their daughter is growing more aware of the public war between them,” the News of the World quoted a friend, as saying.
According to the friend, Macca feels he just can’t take chances with his daughter’s safety and well-being and thus wants to have her full custody.
“Paul fears Heather’s lost the plot and needs help. He’s deeply worried,” the friend said.
“She claimed to the world that her life’s at risk. If that’s true, so is Bea’s and she must be with her dad,” the friend added.
An insider said: “Bea’s obviously being influenced by what’s going on around her and Paul’s worried it’s very damaging for her.
“He’s always been very private and pretty much kept quiet since this started.
“But by making all those claims on TV and radio Heather is simply stoking up public interest. Paul is absolutely furious she’s brought the glare of the world’s media back on herself, him and especially Beatrice.
“She’s so young and vulnerable and he’s very worried about her being psychologically damaged,” the insider added. (ANI)
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Macca's daughter Beatrice wows audience at stage show - Jan 31, 2010
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Princess Beatrice in car crash terror - Oct 13, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Macca fears Mills' TV rants hurting daughter Beatrice - Nov 14, 2007
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Will fit work around caring for daughter: McCartney - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: bea, beatrice, fears, full custody, glare, heather, insider, kept quiet, lost the plot, macca, negotiations, news of the world, psychologically, public interest, s media, sir paul mccartney, strain, tv shows