Sir Mick Jagger’’s daughter launching own music careerJanuary 24th, 2009 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 24 (ANI): Sir Mick Jagger’’s daughter Jade is reportedly launching her own music career.
After leaving her jewellery designer job, the 37-year-old is planning to follow in her dads footsteps, sources reveal.
She has turned her attention to music and has set up her own music, fashion and art production company, called Jezebel - her middle name, reports Contactmusic.
The star daughter apparently plans to use Jezebel to promote her own career as a DJ, as well as hosting concerts and events for other artists.
Jade performed her first gig in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, 2009. (ANI)
- Mick Jagger eyeing fashion industry? - Jan 29, 2009
- No Rolling Stones at London Olympics (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- Mick Jagger's daughter urinated on Warhol's art as a kid - Sep 24, 2010
- No Rolling Stones show at London Olympics - Feb 11, 2012
- Indian fashion in a great moment: Spanish designer (With Images) - Jan 08, 2012
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Beyonce drops her father as manager - Mar 29, 2011
- Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father - Mar 29, 2011
- Dad is very supportive, say Keith Richards' model daughters (With Images) - Oct 07, 2009
- Beatles, Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols to perform together at London Olympics? - Apr 25, 2011
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- We packed the ego and made a song: Band member A.R. Rahman - Sep 10, 2011
- Kidman wants daughter to be musician - Feb 05, 2011