Sir Mick Jagger and Martin Scorsese to team up for another filmNovember 5th, 2008 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 5 (ANI): Sir Mick Jagger and veteran director Martin Scorsese are set to team up for a movie after having already worked together for a 2008 documentary film.
The Rolling Stones lead vocalist, whose Shine A Light, was directed by the 65-year-old film historian, is set to produce the movie, reports the Sun.
The English rocker, who was acclaimed for his performance as Australian bushranger Ned Kelly, also runs his movie company, Jagged Films, with producer Victoria Pearman.
Jagger was said to be in talks to play an animated devil in a new film, inspired by the Rolling Stones”” Ruby Tuesday hit. (ANI)
- Mick Jagger may play animated devil in new flick - Sep 07, 2008
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Mick Jagger to make rock movie - Apr 10, 2011
- Sir Mick Jagger defends Rolling Stones drug use - May 24, 2010
- Mick Jagger 'working on TV series with Martin Scorcese' - Aug 01, 2010
- No Rolling Stones at London Olympics (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- 'Making of greatest album of the 1980s' to become a movie - Dec 01, 2010
- Mick Jagger, Mick Taylor reunite in studio after 36 years - Mar 22, 2010
- Joss Stone releases new album LP1 - Jul 27, 2011
- Mick Jagger makes surprise appearance at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame gig - Nov 02, 2009
- 'Medium' actor Jake Weber was drug mule for Rolling Stones at 8: Docu - May 25, 2010
- Mick Jagger wears heels to dinner with leggy girlfriend! - Feb 20, 2010
- No Rolling Stones show at London Olympics - Feb 11, 2012
- Today is Mick Jagger's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- Hazanavicius wins best director Oscar for `The Artist' (Lead) - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: animated devil, australian bushranger, director martin scorsese, documentary film, film historian, film london, jagged films, martin scorsese, mick jagger, ned kelly, new film, old film, rolling stones, ruby tuesday, shine a light, sir mick jagger, sun, veteran director, victoria pearman, vocalist