Sir Michael Caine insists he was ‘never a philanderer’October 3rd, 2010 - 2:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 3 (ANI): Sir Michael Caine has admitted his sex life during his Swinging Sixties heyday was busy but that he was “never a philanderer” and “not a man who could go to a prostitute”.
He said: “I was a sort of Alfie. We all were. We were young, rich and not bad looking and famous, who was going to turn us down?”
The 77-year-old actor led a quieter life after meeting Shakira, who would become his wife, in 1973.
“We became a team, with her the quieter, better looking half,” the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
Sir Michael also admits he is “a rabid right-winger” when it comes to paedophiles.
“If you want to bring back hanging for them then I’m your man. I’ll pull the lever. Don’t get me started on that. I hate it. I can’t see a movie where a child gets kidnapped,” he said. (ANI)
- Michael Caine doles out relationship advice to David Walliams - Nov 06, 2009
- Marriage breakdown my fault: Caine - Jul 24, 2012
- New Playboy Club to open in London next year - Oct 20, 2010
- When Brigitte Bardot snuck into Michael Caine's hotel room - Oct 03, 2010
- Sir Michael Caine thanks France for the wrong award - Jan 07, 2011
- Sir Michael Caine credits Jack Nicholson with reinvigorating his career - Oct 11, 2010
- Bill Clinton calls old Times Square filled with hookers as 'romantic' - Apr 15, 2011
- Sir Michael Caine's on-screen death brings wife to tears - Apr 06, 2009
- Caine credits Nicholson for rejuvenating career - Oct 11, 2010
- Michael Caine feels he's too old for Broadway - Apr 09, 2009
- I don't know if Shakira is dancing for KKR: SRK - Mar 14, 2011
- Herman Cain sings at the National Press Club - Nov 01, 2011
- Abhishek in awe of Michael Caine - Nov 24, 2011
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Shakira attacked by sea lion - Feb 15, 2012