Sir Ben Kingsley lavishes praise on Mary-Kate OlsenNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
The 63-yea-old also said that the Full House star is a very good actor and ‘great company’.
“Mary-Kate is a genius. She’s great company and a very good actor indeed,” the New York Daily News quoted him, as telling OK magazine.
Meanwhile, the ‘Gandhi star will be seen opposite Indian actress Aishwarya Rai in his planned magnum opus on the Taj Mahal.
Kingsley will play Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the film, while Rai plays his wife Mumtaz Mahal. (ANI)
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating Kanye West? - Jun 12, 2011
- Ben Kingsley visits Taj Mahal - Dec 02, 2009
- Shah Jahan's 357th Urs celebrated at Taj Mahal - Jun 19, 2012
- Mary Kate Olsen Splits From Her Boyfriend - Feb 27, 2010
- Ben Kingsley's wife might team up with Aishwarya Rai in 'Taj' - Nov 30, 2009
- Ben Kingsley unfit for Shah Jahan's role: The last Mughal - Jan 10, 2010
- Mary-Kate Olsen And Nate Lowman Together No More - Feb 26, 2010
- Mary, Ashley to design luxury handbag range - Jul 15, 2011
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating shoe designer Seth Campbell? - Feb 23, 2011
- Is Mary-Kate Olsen dating Olivier Sarkozy? - May 31, 2012
- Bharat Ratna demanded for Bahadur Shah Zafar - Jun 29, 2011
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Shah Jahan's Urs begins at Taj Mahal - Jul 10, 2010
- Emperor Akbar's spirt looks for recognition in Agra - Oct 16, 2011
Tags: academy award winner, aishwarya rai, ben kingsley, emperor shah jahan, genius, great company, indian actress, magnum opus, mary kate olsen, mughal emperor, mumtaz mahal, new york daily news, ok magazine, starlet, york daily news