Sir Anthony Hopkins won’t reprise Hannibal Lecter’s role anymoreNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
It is the shortest lead performance to win an Oscar, as Hopkins appears onscreen only for about 17 minutes in the film.
Hopkins reprised his role as Lecter twice-in 2001 film ‘Hannibal’, and in 2002 flick ‘Red Dragon’.
He, however, has eventually decided not to play this part any further.
The actor announced this decision during the premiere for his new movie ‘Slipstream’, reports the New York Post.
When asked whether he could direct the next sequel, Hopkins said: “Nope. I’m done.” (ANI)
- Now a fourth 'Hannibal' film - May 17, 2009
- Sir Anthony Hopkins to reprise Hannibal Lecter role - May 15, 2009
- British jail where prisoners enjoy adult DVDs - Jul 30, 2012
- Anthony Hopkins reveals secret behind successful villainous film roles - Feb 13, 2010
- Anthony Hopkins and wife lose weight - Sep 23, 2010
- Hopkins falls for Indian curry - Aug 24, 2009
- Left-handed people more fearful - May 01, 2011
- Italian producer Dino De Laurentiis dies at 91 - Nov 12, 2010
- Brad Pitt''s Fight Club role voted Greatest Movie Character of All Time - Dec 03, 2008
- Jodie Foster to preside over France's Cesar Awards next month - Jan 12, 2011
- Aamir Khan Meets Sir Anthony Hopkins In Toronto - Sep 18, 2010
- Freddy Krueger named ultimate horror villain - Feb 03, 2010
- Freida Pinto-starrer You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger 'gets Sept 23 release date' - Feb 27, 2010
- Anthony Hopkins praises Chris hemsworth - Sep 16, 2010
- So what if I play Kamal Haasan's wife: Sonakshi - Mar 14, 2011