Sinitta confirms benign tumour removalFebruary 21st, 2011 - 9:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Feb 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Sinitta has confirmed that she recently had a benign tumor removed from her stomach.
The singer was lucky because the tumor was not cancerous. According to the Daily Star, Sinitta was admitted to the hospital recently to get the tumor removed.
The ‘So Macho’ star took to Twitter to confirm the story. She said that, “Thank you Daily Star paper, Peter, but headline says I have cancer- I don’t, it was benign, full story inside !thank you for warm wishes [sic].”
The 42-year-old was thankful that she came out much luckier. She said she was glad that the tumor didn’t turn out to be malignant. She however revealed that the tumor was as big as the egg of an ostrich.
The singer was in hospital again shortly after she was discharged. It became necessary because she had to get medical attention for her broken ankle at the hospital. She explained that she was going to see the ‘Wizard of Oz’ when she had the accident.
She claims that she collapsed on her way back to the house and this caused her ankle to snap. She is currently recovering from that particular injury.
- Why some cancers become malignant and others don't - Jan 07, 2011
- Argentine president gets good news - no cancer - Jan 08, 2012
- Jennifer Grey's gets diagnosed with cancer - Sep 04, 2010
- Roberts recovering from appendix surgery - Oct 15, 2011
- Sinitta goes nude for sexy shoot on back of chair - Sep 27, 2010
- Woman with rare hormonal disorder operated upon (with images) - Dec 27, 2011
- Lea Michele Lends Her Voice To Dorothy In "Wizard Of Oz" - Jun 13, 2010
- Cysts to reveal pancreatic cancer risk - Jun 04, 2010
- Carey on wheelchair after fall - Sep 30, 2010
- New treatment shows promise in the fight against breast cancer - Mar 30, 2011
- Andre flies to Australia to support sick brother - Feb 23, 2012
- Jane Fonda now cancer-free after surgery to remove tumor in breast - Nov 12, 2010
- Michelle Williams bags role in 'Oz: The Great And Powerful' - May 19, 2011
- 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey escapes cancer - Sep 06, 2010
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,