Singing Star, Julianne Hough, Has Not Experienced An Engagement With Ryan SeacrestDecember 21st, 2010 - 7:08 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
December 21, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): 22-year-old Julianne Hough is the singing star in the video of ‘Is That So Wrong’, which is not debarred theoretically from Country Music Television (CMT), notwithstanding which one will not unearth her video there. Julianne has been referred to as quite seductive in that video by her admirers.
A spokesperson for CMT has uttered to OnTheRedCarpet.com that CMT had premiered the video internationally in July itself. However, CMT had extricated the video a brief time later on account of ongoing contractual discussions with Julianne’s label, Universal Music Group (UMG). Julianne had declared to the audience at a gig in the East Coast on Friday night that the video had been sort of expelled. This statement of hers was ambiguous.
Also, an account in the National Enquirer had alleged that Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough got engaged in November while vacationing in Paris. However, Derek Hough, conqueror of the trophy of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) on more than a solitary occasion, has mentioned that his sister, Julianne Hough, is not engaged. He killed this rumor early in December. Ryan Seacrest is a prominent American network producer, TV host and radio figure.
Julianne has rejected the concept that she had an engagement with the 36-year-old Seacrest, voicing to Access Hollywood in October that the news of their engagement is news to them. Julianne had been accompanied by Seacrest as a date for the first showing of ‘Burlesque.’
Derek has vocalized to People magazine that Julianne is too young to hear the sound of matrimonial chimes. However, he has mentioned that he merely yearns to witness her in a state of happiness. This is extremely important for his entire family. Derek has voiced that, though marriage between Seacrest and Julianne is not in the offing in the near future, Seacrest has gelled with Julianne’s family. Derek has uttered that what his family likes in Seacrest is his sense of funniness, devotion to work and respect for familial unity. Derek, meanwhile, is believed to be in a ‘deep relationship’ with the vocalist, Cheryl Cole.
- Julianne Hough not engaged to Ryan Seacrest - Dec 21, 2010
- Julianne Hough Not Engaged, Confirms Big Bro - Dec 21, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough NOT Engaged - Dec 22, 2010
- Julianne Hough Gets Entangled In An Unseemly Confrontation With Christina Aguilera - Jan 18, 2011
- Tattered Lindsay Lohan May Participate In The Forthcoming Chapter Of DWTS - Aug 25, 2010
- Seacrest asks girlfriend to move in with him - Aug 13, 2010
- Julianne Hough shares a poolside kiss with Ryan Seacrest - Jul 19, 2011
- Julianne Hough says her music video was dubbed too hot for CMT - Dec 18, 2010
- Girl Fight: Christina Aguilera Confrontation With Julianne Hough - Jan 19, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest Getting Serious About Julianne Hough? - Jun 24, 2010
- Julianne Hough Reveals About Her Beau Ryan Seacrest - Nov 17, 2010
- Julianne Hough's Video Steams Up To Get Banned - Dec 18, 2010
- Edyta Sliwinska Quits 'Dancing With The Stars' Prior To The Initiation Of Its 11th Season - Sep 01, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest Seen With Juliane Hough! - Jun 24, 2010
- Brooke Burke to co-host DWTS with Tom Bergeron - Mar 09, 2010
Tags: admirers, chimes, cmt, conqueror, country music television, dancing with the stars, derek hough, east coast, friday night, julianne hough, men at work, national enquirer, pen men, people magazine, ryan seacrest, spokesperson, state of happiness, tv host, umg, universal music group