Singer Mika admits that he is gayAugust 7th, 2012 - 8:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The 28 year old pop star, Mika, has finally admitted the truth about his sexuality. Rumors that have been spreading of him suspected to be a homosexual were confirmed when he told the gay publication Instinct Magazine that he is gay.
His new album, “The Origin of Love” says its all about his sexuality. He said that many songs that he has been singing are usually dedicated to his affairs with men. Most of his songs are inspired by what he has experienced with men and love. Through his songs is where he gets the strength to talk more about his sexuality.
The songs that are written by him are not only for the sake of music industry or lyrics but they also entail matters that have occurred in his life. An interview was conducted 3 years ago based on the sexuality of Mika but he did not confirm about the allegations. All he said was that he did not want labels for his personality. He then admitted that he is bisexual and that he has never labeled himself. However, he said that he does not limit his life adding that he cannot limit himself with who he sleeps with. He admitted that he was okay with people label him bisexual. He then finalized by saying that he is not picky considering that he can fall in love with anybody.
- Victor Of 'X-Factor', Joe McElderry, Confesses That He Is Gay - Aug 01, 2010
- British gays not interested in marriage law - Jun 08, 2012
- Gay community, celebs, UNAIDS slam Azad's MSM remark (Lead) - Jul 05, 2011
- Bollywood celebs slam Azad's comments on MSM - Jul 05, 2011
- Figure Skater Johnny Weir Comes out of Closet in New Book - Jan 08, 2011
- James Franco does not smoke pot - Sep 11, 2010
- Ricky Martin cried after revealing sexuality - Nov 03, 2010
- 'Bittoo Boss' packs right punch with desi tadka, global sound (IANS Music Review) - Mar 28, 2012
- Azad's comments on MSM shocking: Gay community - Jul 05, 2011
- Jason Pfeiffer: Alleged Lover of Michael Jackson Speaks - May 04, 2010
- Now Mika wants to lend voice for Amitabh, Aamir - Mar 14, 2012
- Cuban gay couple plans to wed on Fidel Castro's birthday - Jul 18, 2011
- Lesbians allowed to donate blood in China - Jul 03, 2012
- U.S. Senate votes to repeal 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy - Dec 19, 2010
- Russian gay rights activists arrested under new law - Apr 07, 2012