Singer Gibb’s wife pays tribute on funeralJune 10th, 2012 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 10 (IANS) Singer Robin Gibb’s wife Dwina paid tribute to her husband on his funeral by reciting a poem for him.
Gibb, who died May 20 after battling ailments including cancer, was laid to rest in Oxfordshire Saturday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My songbird has flown and the world sighs. No music can be heard that is sweeter than the language of his love. My love, my life,” Dwina recited.
Gibb’s three children - Robin John, Mellisa and Spencer were also present at the funeral.
- Robin Gibb unable to speak - May 17, 2012
- Gibb's dying wish to go home - Jun 12, 2012
- Robin Gibb's death was caused by kidney failure - May 28, 2012
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- Gibb refused cancer scans: wife - Aug 19, 2012
- Horse-drawn carriage to carry Gibb's coffin - Jun 07, 2012
- Robin Gibb battles pneumonia - Apr 09, 2012
- Gibb leaves 4 mn pounds for lovechild - May 28, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Robin Gibb is battling liver cancer - Nov 21, 2011
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Tom Hanks saddened by Michael Clarke Duncan's death - Sep 04, 2012