Singer Adele’s neighbour woesApril 8th, 2012 - 8:21 am ICT by IANS
London, April 8 (IANS) Singer Adele’s new two-million-pound home may be turned into a nightmare if her neighbour’s plan of a property extension materializes.
Her millionaire neighbour in Brighton plans to extend the property to include a plunge pool, which will overlook her house, two balconies and decking, if permission is granted, reports thesun.co.uk.
“This would be a nightmare for Adele. It may be she didn’t even know about it but I wouldn’t want to pay 2 million pounds, then see a neighbour’s pool built outside my window,” said a source.
The decking would affect the line of sight from the house which Adele plans to share with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“The big factor in these properties is the uninterrupted 180-degree view owners have from the rear. I’d imagine she’s pretty annoyed,” the source added.
If Adele had pulled out of the house purchase on discovering the application, she would still have been liable for a huge bill.
- Adele's eco-friendly home - Apr 13, 2012
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele goes unnoticed in dance class - Jul 15, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- Adele, Konecki married? - Aug 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's flop public appearance - Sep 09, 2012