‘Singam’ - Hari’s costliest filmMay 25th, 2010 - 8:32 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 25, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): With only 3 days left for the release of “Singam’, director Hari comes up with an interesting statement saying that this has been the costliest film he has ever shot in his entire career. The sleek and stylish promos have already sensationalized the entire town and the tickets are getting booked in advance for the first three days now.
The entire team of “Singam’ had interacted with media channels, during which Hari mentioned that he has completed the film’s schedule at 108 days with the usage of 110 film rolls.
Well, delineating about the other highlighting features about this film, he said, “The film opens at Nellore in Tamil Nadu and ends with a climax set in Nellore village in Andhra Pradesh.” This will be the first ever Surya’s film to be released with more prints and the Telugu version (yet to be titled) will be released with 250 prints by second week of June.
The film is about a youngster, who is forced to join the police service by his father. Disinterested in service, he solves out the disputes just with his pleasing gestures. But he is urged by the situation to knock down the baddies after a certain extent.
Director Hari totted up saying that “Singam’ will be the first film to have a climax right from the intermission itself and will have the audiences on edge-of-their seats.
– R. Richard Mahesh / Sampurn Wire
- Movie Review: Singam - Roars powerfully - May 28, 2010
- Actress Manorama denies rumors on becoming God Woman - May 18, 2010
- First Tamil Film To Hit 30 Screens Across USA - Jun 04, 2010
- Movie Review: Bale Pandiya (2010) - Sep 04, 2010
- Uday Kiran’s Long Pending 'Nuvvekkadunte Nenakkadunta' Releasing Finally - Jan 11, 2011
- Singam will have a worldwide release on May 28 - May 20, 2010
- Suriya Excited About Singam - May 25, 2010
- Yamudu Crosses 50 Days In 58 Centres In Andhra Pradesh - Aug 21, 2010
- Curiosity surrounding the first look of Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan - Sep 24, 2010
- Paiyya' and 'Aawara' to release with 500 prints - Mar 18, 2010
- Surya's 'Ezham Arivu' From Hits The Floors At Chennai - Jun 21, 2010
- Movie Review: Aadhavan (2009) - Oct 19, 2009
- Suriya To Join Hands With Hari Again - Dec 15, 2010
- Vijay's sudden flight to Bangkok - May 11, 2010
- Crook Promos Gets Leaked Online Before Official Release - Sep 23, 2010