Sinatra’s daughter acts against fake accountJuly 29th, 2012 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 29 (IANS) Legendary singer Frank Sinatra’s daughter Nancy has approached bosses of Twitter to close an account running in the name of her late father.
Nancy has appealed to fans for help after realizing that “@ratpackfrank” has been verified as official Frank’s page, reports contactmusic.com
“Friends, how do we get rid of the phoney but verified Frank Sinatra? That is not my dad. Help,” she tweeted Friday.
Later she asked Twitter officials to close the account. Frank Sinatra died in 1998 following a heart attack.
- Rita Ora's twitter page hacked - Sep 02, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Frank Sinatra used to have 12 showers in a day - Jun 03, 2011
- Hamilton's special Father's day - Jun 20, 2012
- Boy George abandons Twitter - Apr 24, 2012
- Barbara Sinatra comes out with her memoir 'Lady blue eyes: My life with Frank' - May 31, 2011
- I'm not a social network genius: Courtney Love - May 06, 2012
- Kardashian packing for secret vacation - Sep 12, 2012
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus denies surgery reports - Dec 15, 2011
- Simon Cowell presented a Frank Sinatra's handkerchief on the sets of American Idol - May 06, 2010
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Kelly Rowland track leaks online - Jul 05, 2012