Simpson’s weight issuesSeptember 5th, 2012 - 3:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, is struggling to lose her post-pregnancy weight.
The 32-year-old gave birth to her daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson May 1 and admitted she gorged on calorific treats during the pregnancy, which resulted into extra body-weight.
“I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Simpson as saying.
“I didn’t know the weight didn’t all come off with the baby,” she added.
Simpson, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, has embarked on an exercise regime.
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012