Simpson’s father held for drunk drivingAugust 11th, 2012 - 3:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 11 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson’s father Joe Simpson was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Joe, who is also Jessica’s manager, was suspected to be drunk when police asked him to pull over his car in Sherman Oaks, California, Aug 4, reports tmz.com.
He was handcuffed and police kept him in custody the entire night. He was released from prison the following day.
The case has been handed over to prosecutors in the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Bieber fined for speeding - Jul 07, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influence - Feb 02, 2011
- "American Pie" Star Chris Klein Arrested For Driving Under Influence - Jun 17, 2010
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Jessica Alba 'stopped by cops for speeding' - Aug 13, 2010
- Jessica Simpson denies being drunk at Adele concert - Aug 17, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Lohan to return to court for that stink - Jun 23, 2011
- Police want a dialogue with Bieber, Gomez - Sep 03, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan handcuffed and sent to jail - Jul 21, 2010
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: angeles city, california aug, driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol, drunk driving, father joe, jessica simpson, joe simpson, los angeles city attorney, prosecutors, sherman oaks california, singer jessica simpson