Simpsons cameo was nerve-wrecking, says GagaMay 22nd, 2012 - 3:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Singer Lady GaGa says acting makes her more nervous than performing in front of packed stadiums on her sell-out world tours.
The singer recently appeared as a cartoon version of herself in a special episode of “The Simpsons” and admits it’s an experience she will never forget.
“I was more nervous than I have ever been because I am such a fan of the show and everyone on it is so talented,” showbizspy.com quoted Gaga as saying.
“At times they made fun of me and I made fun of them, but that’s how I am professionally anyway so that was fine,” said the 26-year-old.
- Now, 'The Simpsons' for Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Spears has psoriasis? - Sep 21, 2012
- Lady Gaga has an acute fear of dying - Dec 12, 2011
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- Gaga to publish her diaries - Sep 21, 2012
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga haunted by devil - Feb 21, 2012
- Lady GaGa Rebuffed By Top Chinese Designer! - Dec 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga to do a voiceover for The Simpsons - Aug 24, 2011
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Lady Gaga 'forced female aide to shower with her and sleep by her side' - Sep 15, 2010
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Nicole Richie's daughter loves to wear her lipstick - Feb 12, 2011
- Gaga loves shopping - May 09, 2012