Simpson writes songs for her unborn childApril 9th, 2012 - 5:45 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 9 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson this month, is busy writing songs for her baby.
“She talks to the baby and already feels like she knows her. She sings to her all the time, too. What’s really sweet is that the baby already has songs written especially for her,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Jessica is going to be the most unbelievable mother - she’s taken to it like a duck to water,” the source added.
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- No junk food for Simpson - Jun 03, 2012
- Simpson expecting baby girl? - Oct 20, 2011
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- I had a great pregnancy: Jessica Simpson - Mar 27, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- I am enjoying pregnancy: Jessica (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Simpson got emotional over baby first kick - Dec 13, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012