Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five monthsJune 24th, 2012 - 8:25 am ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson has a new mission - she wants to reduce 50 pounds, and get down to 130 pounds before year-end.
The 31-year-old was seen arriving at a gym here to embark on her weight loss regime, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The new mother was photographed while going for her morning workout Friday.
She gave birth to her first child Maxwell Drew with fiance Eric Johnson, May 1.
She is on a strict timeline to lose weight as she has signed a $4 million deal asto endorse Weight Watchers, a company that offers dieting products and servicesto assist weight loss and maintenance.
She is also reportedly on a strict diet.
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Simpson gained 70 pounds during pregnancy - Jul 15, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Simpson signs $4mn deal with Weight Watchers - May 31, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Jessica Simpson reveals her post-baby weight loss plan - Jun 01, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- No babies yet: Jessica Simpson - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: eric johnson, fiance, five months, jessica simpson, june 24, london, maxwell, may 1, morning workout, new mother, regime, singer jessica simpson, strict diet, strict timeline, weight loss, weight watchers, year end