Simpson trying to get in shape for weddingApril 29th, 2011 - 3:52 am ICT by IANS
London, April 29 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson is trying to lose weight in time for her wedding, which she has now set a date for.
Simpson, who is engaged to former National Football League (NFL) player Eric Johnson has revealed that she has set a date for the big day and is exercising to make sure she looks her best when she walks down the aisle.
“I have a date - I’m really excited! I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight - and lift some weights and do what I can!” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
However, she refused to follow restrictive diets or spend hours in the gym, preferring to tone up in a way that’s less demanding.
“I just have to work out on my own. There is no regimen I need to follow. There’s no diet I need to follow. I just need to do some things for myself and that’s it. And that will make me feel the happiest,” she added.
- Jessica Simpson 'sets wedding date' - Apr 28, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson pregnant? - Sep 27, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants 'plunging collarbone showing' wedding dress - Apr 16, 2011
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010