Simpson to marry this year?May 25th, 2012 - 4:45 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 25 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who last month gave birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew, is considering tying the knot with fiance Eric Johnson this year.
“Jessica and Eric are eyeing the Hawaiian island Kauai for the reception for around 60 family members and friends,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Jessica is busy planning two very important events - Maxwell’s baptism and her wedding to Eric. As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out. She wants to show the world and is excited to do it,” added the source.
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Jessica Simpson reveals her post-baby weight loss plan - Jun 01, 2012
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012