Simpson to endorse maternity wear rangeMay 15th, 2012 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
London, May 15 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, will come out with a new range of maternity wear that will have her name on it.
The 31-year-old, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew with fiance Eric Johnson May 1, expanded her fashion empire after Camuto Group, the master licensee of the Jessica Simpson Collection, penned a deal with Destination Maternity to design, produce and distribute garments.
“I’m (pleased) to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Simpson as saying.
“You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off,” she added.
The 1970s-inspired collection contains knit tops, bottoms and a number of signature denim garments as well as maxi dresses and vintage print tops.
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Jessica Simpson designing fashion watches range - Feb 18, 2010
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Simpson criticised over daughter's bikini dress - Sep 13, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fashion line expected to make $1bn in sales next year - Dec 07, 2010
- Designer Abhishek Dutta spreads message of 'No Pollution' - Aug 06, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
Tags: 1970s, bump, clothes, destination maternity, eric johnson, fashion empire, fashionable styles, fiance, garments, jessica simpson, london, master licensee, maternity wear, maxi dresses, maxwell, may 1, signature, singer jessica simpson, tops bottoms, vintage print