Simpson signs $4mn deal with Weight WatchersMay 31st, 2012 - 4:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Weight Watchers, a company that offers dieting products and services to assist weight loss and maintenance.
The 31-year-old has confirmed on her Twitter page that she has signed a $4 mn deal with the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
“So excited to be part of the Weight Watchers family,” she tweeted.
“The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too). I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me,” she further wrote.
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Jessica Simpson reveals her post-baby weight loss plan - Jun 01, 2012
- Wilkinson defends Jessica Simpson weight - Jul 12, 2012
- Simpson gained 70 pounds during pregnancy - Jul 15, 2012
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Weight Watchers revamps popular diet plan - Nov 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Jessica Simpson is following a vegan diet - Jun 29, 2010
- Jessica Simpson denies being drunk at Adele concert - Aug 17, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Log on to Jessica Simpson's Twitter page to find out 'how to fart less' - Oct 07, 2010