Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000May 13th, 2012 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 13 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson have reportedly sold the first pictures of their newborn daughter, Maxwell Drew, to People magazine for $800,000.
The 31-year-old gave birth to Maxwell Drew May 1.
Since becoming a mother, Simpson says her life has changed for the better and she is smitten with her adorable daughter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever experienced,” she tweeted.
“We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” she had posted on her website following the arrival of Maxwell.
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Gypsy theme nursery for Simpson's new born - May 10, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Jessica Simpson tweets about beau's 'perfect tush' - Jan 24, 2011
- Jessica Simpson says she's lucky to have a 'stud' like Eric Johnson - Dec 30, 2010
- Proposal moved Simpson to tears - Nov 23, 2010
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011