Simpson postpones weddingSeptember 29th, 2011 - 2:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 29 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson has postponed her wedding with fiance Eric Johnson.
Simpson, 31, was due to wed former NFL player Johnson, 57, in November this year.
“Everything is up in the air. She can’t figure out what kind of day she wants. Some days she wants a big wedding in Hawaii, then other days she wants something closer to home,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“She was so gung ho about planning their wedding, and now she’s gone dark. She won’t commit to a date,” the source added.
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Christmas wedding for Jessica Simpson? - Nov 17, 2010
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Jessica Simpson - Eric Johnson: Will They Or Wont They Have A Prenup? - Dec 09, 2010
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Simpson expecting baby girl? - Oct 20, 2011
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Jessica Simpson taking cooking lessons - Jan 14, 2011
- Jessica Simpson might elope with fiance Eric Johnson - Mar 29, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012