Simpson plans to start wedding dress lineJuly 6th, 2012 - 4:18 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 6 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson is set to expand her fashion credentials by creating a new line focusing on wedding gowns.
The 31-year-old, who is engaged to Eric Johnson, may get married later this year. Meanwhile, she will reportedly study the market and launch her own range of fairytale designs.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” starpulse.com quoted a source as saying.
Daniel Musto, one of the stylists on her television show “Fashion Star”, is excited to see what Simpson wears on her wedding day because that will indictate what her new line will look like.
“If she does something that’s going to be memorable for decades, her wedding line is going to be successful because girls will want to mimic it,” he said.
- Jessica Simpson wants to design her own wedding dress - Apr 16, 2011
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Is Jessica Simpson going to elope with Eric Johnson? - Mar 29, 2011
- Jessica Simpson - Eric Johnson: Will They Or Wont They Have A Prenup? - Dec 09, 2010
- Jessica Simpson thinks that her unborn baby is a girl - Dec 06, 2011
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants 'plunging collarbone showing' wedding dress - Apr 16, 2011
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012