Simpson got emotional over baby first kickDecember 13th, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 13 (IANS) Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby’s first movements.
“I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, ‘There it went. It’s there, it’s really there,’” she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying “at the drop of a hat” throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine.com.
“Even a great souffle would make me cry,” she added.
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- I had a great pregnancy: Jessica Simpson - Mar 27, 2012
- I am enjoying pregnancy: Jessica (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson says she's lucky to have a 'stud' like Eric Johnson - Dec 30, 2010
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Simpson for pre-nuptial pact - Dec 09, 2010