Simpson ‘extremely happy’ at ex-husband’s engagementNovember 12th, 2010 - 8:32 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 12 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson has revealed she is “extremely happy” to know that her ex-husband Nick Lachey is engaged.
“I am extremely, extremely happy for him,” nydailynews quoted Simpson as saying.
Asked about the rumours that she was “deeply saddened” by the news of his engagement, she said: “I don’t know where all those rumors came from. My mom actually called me and said that everyone was saying I was ’saddened.’ I was just in complete shock. I couldn’t be more happy for Nick.”
Simpson and Lachey parted ways in 2005 after being married for three years. Lachey had only recently announced that he was engaged to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
- Jessica Simpson denies 'flipping out' about ex-husband's engagement - Nov 12, 2010
- Simpson unhappy with ex-husband's engagement - Nov 06, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson after dating for just 7 months - Nov 15, 2010
- Jessica Simpson 'saddened by Nick-Vanessa engagement' - Nov 06, 2010
- Lachey wishes Simpson the very best after engagement - Nov 16, 2010
- Jessica Simpson Flashes Her Dazzling Engagement Ring, Nick Lachey Congratulates Her - Nov 16, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
- Christmas wedding for Jessica Simpson? - Nov 17, 2010
- Singer Nick Lachey All Set To Tie The Knot With Vanessa Minnillo - Nov 05, 2010
- Jessica Simpson Got Engaged To Eric Johnson! - Nov 16, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson - Nov 16, 2010
- Simpson celebrates engagement with Johnson - Nov 22, 2010
- Minnillo can wait for babies - Mar 26, 2011
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson celebrate engagement - Nov 21, 2010
- Vanessa Minnillo & Nick Lachey throw a wedding shower - May 31, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,