Simon returns to stage after illnessJuly 1st, 2011 - 7:14 am ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) American singer Paul Simon made a triumphant return to the stage after recovering from a respiratory infection.
The folk legend was forced to postpone a concert at London’s Hammersmith Apollo, this Tuesday after falling ill.
Simon rescheduled the gig for Wednesday and thrilled fans with a performance from his solo hits “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover” and “You Can Call Me Al”, reports contactmusic.com.
- George Michael down with pneumonia, cancels concerts - Nov 24, 2011
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- Illness makes Whitney Houston to postpone UK tour - Apr 07, 2010
- Whitney Houston postpones gig due to illness - Apr 07, 2010
- Katy Perry down with food poisoning - Jul 09, 2011
- Celine Dion returns to singing - Mar 21, 2012
- Status Quo cancel gigs - Feb 01, 2010
- Taylor Swift postpones shows - Jul 07, 2011
- Singer George Michael suffering from severe pneumonia, cancels UK tour - Nov 26, 2011
- Robbie Williams down with food poisoning - Jul 19, 2011
- Simon, Garfunkel reunite for tour - Mar 09, 2010
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Bieber sings in Mexico for free - Jun 13, 2012
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011