Simon Cowell’s intruder sentencedAugust 3rd, 2012 - 7:50 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It may be recalled that some time ago, a woman had smashed a window and entered the home of Simon Cowell who is a judge for the American Idol talent show. The woman was later found in Cowell’s wardrobe. She was sentenced and has been told to stay away from Cowell indefinitely.
The woman has also been given a community order for 12 months. She has also been subjected to a 12-months mental health test and a supervision order. 30-year-old Leanne Zaloumis who was in court last month admitted the charges of being in possession of a brick in the premises of Cowell’s London home with the intention of destroying property.
Zaloumis was subjected to wearing a monitoring tag and she was given orders by the judge to ensure that she stayed indoors at her home from 7 pm to 7 am. The judge did not send her to prison on account that she had spent 102 days in custody before her judgment was passed and that was enough punishment for the offence that she had committed.
Zaloumis was found by workers at the house when of Cowell when he was in the bedroom and he heard a bang from the direction of his bathroom and asked the staff to check it out.
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- Woman faces jail for sex with teenage boys - Aug 07, 2012
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- UK Indian laced wife's food with steroids to make her fat - Nov 03, 2011
- Man, dumped by wife, saws up furniture in half - Jul 25, 2012
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Live life Pink size, rent her flat - Sep 07, 2011
- Parker buys townhouse in New York - Dec 02, 2010
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- How French granny stuck in loo for 3 weeks kept her spirits up - Nov 26, 2010
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- LeAnn Rimes cleans out her closet for Twitter fan - Apr 18, 2011
- The US version of X Factor starts airing on FOX - Sep 22, 2011
- Britons jailed for brutal 'punishment rape' - Aug 07, 2012
- London court bars teenager from using internet - Aug 02, 2011