Simon Cowells ex says he is addicted to sexDecember 26th, 2008 - 11:21 am ICT by ANI
London, Dec 26 (ANI): X factor boss Simon Cowell is addicted to sex, according to his ex and best friend Sinitta.
Sinitta, who dated Cowell 18 years ago, revealed that sex is so important for him that it sometimes overshadows his judgement.
“Sex is so important to Simon - that’’s his trouble. It clouds his judgement,” the Mirror quoted Sinitta as saying.
Meanwhile, she has also launched a quest to find Cowells Miss Right after he parted ways with model Terri Seymour.
“But I know what he really wants… someone to be his companion, his buddy, his mentor, but someone who can put up with his work ethic as well, she said.
“I”m going to find him his perfect woman. He does have this problem, though. It’’s called a roving eye… “And he would always want a get-out card so he could still play with his mates and not mess up his relationship,” she added. (ANI).
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Simon Cowell says he's bedded up to 2,000 women - Sep 20, 2010
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Cowell rescues drowning people - Aug 31, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Cowell planning biggest showbiz wedding - Feb 19, 2010
- Cowells ex rates his performance in bed 11 and three-quarters out of 10 - Dec 06, 2008
- Simon Cowell puts wedding on hold for US X Factor - Apr 25, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- X-rated action at Simon Cowells's B'day bash - Oct 05, 2009
- Simon Cowell's comfort food - Angel Delight - Nov 15, 2009
- Sinitta goes nude for sexy shoot on back of chair - Sep 27, 2010
- Cowell gets 179 mirrors for 50th birthday - Oct 07, 2009
Tags: 18 years, best friend, boss, companion, judgement, mates, mentor, mirror, model terri seymour, perfect woman, relationship, roving eye, sex london, simon cowell, simon cowells, sinitta, work ethic, x factor