Simon Cowell’s better off single, says Amanda HoldenApril 9th, 2009 - 5:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 9 (ANI): Music mogul Simon Cowell’s Britain’s Got Talent co-star Amanda Holden has revealed that she would never set up any of her friends with him as he is better off being single.
Holden, 38, said that Cowell, who had split with Terri Seymour, his girlfriend of six years, last November, would be better off not married.
“All my girlfriends fancy him but I won’t let them go near him,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Heart FM.
“I just won’t do it to them because I think he’s better off being single. He has women throwing themselves at him, he has fantastic houses all over the world and a great lifestyle.
“It would be his worst nightmare to know that somebody was tapping their watch waiting for him to come home for his tea. He’s got the best of both worlds. I really can’t see him getting married - ever,” she added. (ANI)
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- David Williams to join 'Britain's Got Talent' - Jan 02, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- No summer wedding for Simon Cowell, says friend - Apr 25, 2010
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Never admit to being dumped, says Simon Cowell - Jan 13, 2010
- Simon Cowell puts wedding on hold for US X Factor - Apr 25, 2010
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Receiving Bafta award my happiest moment ever: Simon Cowell - Jun 07, 2010
- Simon Cowell's fiancee rubbishes rumours of split - Nov 22, 2010
- Amanda Holden: 'Baby loss like tragic movie' - May 27, 2011
- Simon Cowell's ex begs him to cut down on work - Jul 02, 2009
- X-rated action at Simon Cowells's B'day bash - Oct 05, 2009
- Simon Cowell hits back at Sir Elton John - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Britain's Got Talent' winner to perform before Queen - Jun 05, 2011
Tags: amanda holden, best of both worlds, britain s got talent, co star, daily express, girlfriend, heart fm, last november, Life Style, london, music mogul, simon cowell, six years, tea, terri seymour, worst nightmare