Simon Cowell says he’s bedded up to 2,000 womenSeptember 20th, 2010 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 20 (ANI): X factor judge Simon Cowell has claimed that he has had sex with almost 2,000 women.
Simon revealed that during his “good times” he had two women a week.
The multi-millionaire’s “good times” ran through the 80s and 90s, up to 20 years, which means he will have racked up the massive “magic number”.
But Cowell, 50, was quick to point out he was “not as bad as Russell Brand”.
“I like women. I just like them. I like flirting and I like to listen,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“Guys will say they fancy girls, but my best friends are girls,” he added.
But despite a string of beauties in his past, including pop star Sinitta, 41, presenter Terri Seymour, 35, and models Jasmine Lennard, 25, and Jackie St Clair, 50, Cowell is now off the market.
Simon’s spokesman Max Clifford said yesterday: “I have no idea how many women Simon has known. The only person who knows that is Simon himself.” (ANI)
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- X-rated action at Simon Cowells's B'day bash - Oct 05, 2009
- Cowell 'to have 17 of his ex-girlfriends at 50th b'day bash' - Jul 23, 2009
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell 'not father' of ex-lover Jasmine Lennard's child - Jan 23, 2010
- Cowell gets 179 mirrors for 50th birthday - Oct 07, 2009
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Simon Cowell's 'best man' could be his ex - May 22, 2010
- Cowell, Price had a fling? - Apr 25, 2012
- Cowell will meet 17 ex-girlfriends at his birthday bash - Jul 23, 2009
- Simon Cowell wants Salvador Dali theme wedding party - Mar 29, 2010
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Simon Cowell, Mezhgan Hussainy planning 9/11 wedding? - Mar 22, 2010
- Cowell planning biggest showbiz wedding - Feb 19, 2010
Tags: 80s, beauties, best friends, daily star, girls, good times, jackie st clair, jasmine lennard, london, magic number, max clifford, millionaire, models, pop star, russell brand, simon cowell, spokesman, two women, x factor