Simon Cowell laughs off rumours that he is gayFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 2 (ANI): Music mogul Simon Cowell has taken the rumours that he is gay very light heartedly, and has even said that they do not in any way bother him.
Cowell, 49, who is an X Factor supremo, further added that in the music business it was not usual for one to be gay.
I am not gay, the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
But in this business, if you were it wouldnt matter.
It is not exactly unusual to be gay in the music business or the TV business. It is 2009, after all. So if you are, you are and if you are not, you are not, he stated.
The rumours began circulating after Cowell split from model Terri Seymour, 36, and even though he confirmed his likes for the ladies, he added he was unlikely to settle down.
I dont think marriage would suit me or the person I would marry, he said.
I am happy single. I am friends with all my exes and I enjoy their company, but I keep crazy hours.
So until I sort out what I am going to do in the next couple of years, or beyond, it is difficult to think about that, he added. (ANI)
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- I've no time for kids: Cowell - Aug 24, 2011
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Simon Cowell brokered a secret deal with CNN and Morgan - Jul 05, 2010
- P Diddy 'too expensive' for 'X Factor' - Mar 04, 2011
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Ronnie Wood doesn't like Simon Cowell - Feb 27, 2011
- Cowell fascinated by Spears - Mar 01, 2012
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Cowell can never find a global star: Cliff Richard - Nov 21, 2011
- Cheryl offered 10mn pounds for 'American Idol'? - May 25, 2012