Simon Cowell imposes sex ban on ‘X Factor’ finalistsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:52 am ICT by admin
Reportedly, the earlier claims about the show’s boot camp being called as ‘bonk camp’ has left Cowell and the producers embarrassed.
“Claims that came out of boot camp of bed-hopping, drugs and booze were a huge embarrassment for Simon Cowell and the producers. They want to make sure they have no more scandal associated with this family show and certainly no more sex,” the Daily Star quoted a source, as saying.
And so, Cowell is playing safe by providing the wannabes with single beds, separate rooms and a series of distractions to keep their minds off getting physical.
Also, the participants will have parents or minders with them at all times in the luxurious eight-bedroom house, in London’s West Hampstead.
“The contestants will be chaperoned and have parents or minders with them at all times in the house,” the source revealed. (ANI)
- 'X Factor' bootcamp is going to be grueling for the contestants - Aug 03, 2011
- Is Kim Cattrall going to find a spot on BGT? - Dec 09, 2011
- Simon Cowell has officially quit The X Factor - Apr 18, 2011
- Simon Cowell back on 'Britain's Got Talent' - Dec 09, 2011
- Wayne Rooney's hooker set to name more players she has bedded - Sep 20, 2010
- I'm a nine out of ten in bed, brags Simon Cowell - Mar 06, 2010
- No sex for 'The X Factor' contestants - Oct 02, 2010
- Naked 'X Factor' hopefuls go wild after five-hour booze binge - Jul 25, 2010
- Lily Allen to be judge on UK X-Factor 2011? - Mar 06, 2011
- Simon Cowell 'wants Dannii Minogue back on X Factor' - Apr 07, 2010
- Justin Timberlake on 'American Idol'? - Jul 28, 2010
- Is Lily Allen being lined up for the 'X Factor'? - Mar 04, 2011
- Simon Cowell thinks Danielle Lineker has "sex factor" - Jul 26, 2010
- Cowell can never find a global star: Cliff Richard - Nov 21, 2011
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: bonk, boot camp, booze, daily star, distractions, embarrassed, embarrassment, having sex, itv, parents, participants will have, playing safe, producers, separate rooms, simon cowell, wannabes, west hampstead, x factor