Simon Cowell hasn’t broken up with fiancee, says repJune 23rd, 2010 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 23 (ANI): Simon Cowell’s rep has dismissed rumours that the music mogul has split with fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy, insisting that they are together and very much in love.
The ‘American Idol’ judge and his make-up artiste fiancee has not been seen together in public for several weeks.
However, even when he has appeared at a string of high profile events, including a recent outing to the famed Ascot racecourse, without her.
Public relations guru and Cowell’s long-time rep, Max Clifford, has claimed that the couple has not broken up, saying both are busy with their work.
“They’ll be together again this week. She is flying over (to Britain),” the Daily Star quoted Clifford as telling the Metro newspaper.
“Although they have been apart, they have been speaking every day on the phone,” he added. (ANI)
- Cowell, Hussainy split denied - Jun 23, 2010
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell 'not engaged to makeup artist' - Feb 19, 2010
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Cowell, Hussainy hug each other publicly - Jun 29, 2010
- No Christmas party for Simon Cowell - Dec 17, 2011
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell's fiancee rubbishes rumours of split - Nov 22, 2010
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Simon Cowell got engaged too quickly, thinks mum - Oct 25, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- Simon Cowell is getting married - Feb 28, 2010
- Simon Cowell's fiancée hopes to inspire Afghan girls with her book - Jun 20, 2010
Tags: american idol, ascot, ascot racecourse, daily star, fiancee, hasn, june 23, london, long time, love, max clifford, metro, mezhgan, music mogul, profile events, public relations, relations guru, rep max, simon cowell