Simon Cowell earns $208,230 a dayApril 14th, 2011 - 5:08 am ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell reportedly earns $208,230 a day from his music and television assets including reality show “The X Factor”.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that according to new figures, Cowell’s company Simco which produces reality shows “The X Factor” and “America’s Got Talent” made $52.7 million in nine months during 2009.
Cowell, who is estimated to be worth $266 million, set up the business in 2002 and sold it to Sony BMG in 2005.
Since the figures were released, Cowell has restructured his business and set up a new company called Syco Entertainment Limited which is co-owned by himself and Sony BMG. He now owns all of his musical and television assets, including the Britain and US versions of “The X Factor” and the contracts of his superstar artistes such as Leona Lewis.
Under the terms of the arrangement Cowell earns 50 percent of everything the company makes.
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- One Direction mints 100 mn pounds just in two years - Sep 21, 2012
- Cowell plans to launch lottery-style game show - Oct 24, 2010
- Cheryl offered 10mn pounds for 'American Idol'? - May 25, 2012
- Cowell can never find a global star: Cliff Richard - Nov 21, 2011
- Now, Indian version of 'The X Factor' coming soon! - Jan 21, 2011
- Cheryl unfairly blaming Simon: Cowell's mum - Jun 22, 2011
- Cowell plans to revamp 'X-Factor' - Mar 20, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls cops after Leona Lewis' track leak - Aug 19, 2009
- Singer Leona accused of plagiarism - Jul 17, 2011
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- Simon Cowell, the top television earner - Aug 11, 2011
- Avicii takes singer Leona Lewis to court - Aug 09, 2011
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012
- Michael not to judge 'The X Factor' - Dec 18, 2010