Simon Cowell calls off engagement?September 19th, 2011 - 8:15 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 19 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly parted ways with fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy. The break-up is said to be amicable.
“Simon and Mezhgan split up in August. He called it off and she wasn’t that surprised or even very bothered about it. Mezhgan told her friends she knew it had been coming for a while. She offered him the ring back but he has insisted she keep it,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“As with all his exes, he is being very generous, but he is already dating again and he has been on a dinner date or two with a mystery British brunette,” the source said.
Mezhgan, who is a make-up artist, is said to be living in Cowell’s $5 million Beverly Hills home after moving out of the house they once shared.
The property is dubbed his “girlfriend graveyard” by friends because it is where his former lover Terri Seymour went after they separated in 2008.
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- No Christmas party for Simon Cowell - Dec 17, 2011
- Cowell to buy $97,000 car for fiancee - Mar 30, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy hug each other publicly - Jun 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell's fiancee rubbishes rumours of split - Nov 22, 2010
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- I am not ready to get married: Simon Cowell - Apr 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell got engaged too quickly, thinks mum - Oct 25, 2010
- Simon Cowell hasn't broken up with fiancee, says rep - Jun 23, 2010
- Cowell hopes for the best in 2012 - Jan 03, 2012
- Hussainy gives a style make-over to Cowell - May 30, 2010
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Cowell to host Dali themed wedding - Mar 30, 2010