Sienna Miller loved being a brunetteMay 20th, 2009 - 12:33 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 20 (ANI): Sienna Miller loved her brunette look in new film ‘GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra’ so much that she is considering dyeing her famed blonde tresses again.
The British actress had quickly dyed her hair back to her trademark golden hue after the shooting for the film was over, but she is now thinking about getting a brunette hair do again, reports the China Daily.
“I actually loved the dark look. The worst part was going back to blonde afterwards from such a dark colour but it’s back to normal now,” she said.
“I keep thinking though that I might dye it again. It’s fun to have that change,” she added.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that the actress has split from her oil heir beau Balthazar Getty and has set her sights on actor Josh Hartnett. (ANI)
- Is Sienna Miller moving on to Josh Hartnett? - May 17, 2009
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Sienna Miller once put ketchup in her hair - May 07, 2012
- Sienna gets furious on RJ over Balthazar Getty question - Jul 22, 2009
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Megan Fox's love for blonde hair - Jul 09, 2011
- My hair's falling out from chemical dyeing: Lady Gaga - Mar 21, 2011
- Lady Gaga losing hair - Mar 21, 2011
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- Hendricks dyed hair red 'to get attention' - Nov 01, 2010
- Miller ready to embrace 30 - May 17, 2011
- Madge's daughter won't 'go blonde' like her - Sep 24, 2010
- Miller's green hair disaster - May 16, 2012