Sienna Miller hit by slump, sells house at lower priceJune 17th, 2009 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Hollywood actress Sienna Miller has become the latest victim of the slump in the property market. She had to drop 300,000 pounds off the asking price of her home here after it failed to sell for five months.
Her house in Paddington was up for sale at 1.295 million pounds in January, but now Miller has been forced to sell it at a much lower price of 995,000 pounds, reported dailymail.co.uk.
The 27-year-old is taking a financial hit in excess of 200,000 pounds even if she finds a buyer at the new price. She purchased the “bachelorette pad” for 1.2 million pounds at the peak of the property boom in 2007.
- Pregnant Sienna Miller doesn't stop working - Mar 22, 2012
- Wahlberg cuts down price of his house - Sep 15, 2011
- Blairs now buy house for daughter - Aug 28, 2010
- Adele plans to move out of London? - Dec 18, 2011
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Law moves to ex-flame Cole - Mar 15, 2011
- Katie Price buys specially-designed car - Jul 04, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- Prince Andrew's ex-wife sued by lawyers over debts - Apr 23, 2010
- Miller to play Tippi Hedren - Dec 05, 2011
- When Katie Price danced with moustache - Feb 21, 2011
- Bruce Willis to sell New York home at loss - Apr 18, 2011
- List of players sold in IPL auction-5 - Feb 04, 2012
- Katie Price banned from driving - Sep 02, 2012
- Rachel Uchitel wants a tenant for $2m NY pad - Oct 08, 2010