Sienna Miller ditches blonde locks to play dark-haired villain in G.I. JoeMay 11th, 2009 - 4:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 11 (ANI): Sienna Miller has ditched her usual blonde chic look to appear as a dark-haired villain in her latest movie.
The actress plays the role of the Baroness in the upcoming film adaptation of cartoon strip G.I. Joe.
The Alfie star’s makeover seemed to have added to her dark side as she portrays herself as a tough, leather-clad femme fatale in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra The Baroness, reports the Sun.
As per the plot, the Baroness’s beauty goes hand in hand with her ruthlessness.The movie is slated for a UK release in August this year. (ANI)
- Sienna Miller moans her G.I. Joe action figure - Jul 21, 2009
- Sienna Miller thinks raunchy leather catsuit in G.I. Joe will pull the men - Aug 06, 2009
- Sienna Miller says her G.I. Joe doll reveals 'every nook and cranny' - May 31, 2009
- Sienna Miller's G.I. Joe costume left her smelling like a 'dead cow'! - Jul 26, 2009
- Siena Miller suffered cleavage burn while filming new movie - Jul 20, 2009
- Miller apprehensive about new movie release - Jul 21, 2009
- Sienna Miller goes on 'restaurant-visiting' spree during Sydney stay - Jul 21, 2009
- Ray Stevenson to star in 'GI Joe' sequel - Jul 11, 2011
- Minogue shows off biker chic in new promo - Apr 23, 2012
- Sienna Miller loves having Indian curry on London streets - Feb 07, 2010
- Sienna Miller vamps it up in bondage-style outfit - Apr 19, 2008
- When Sienna Miller nearly burnt her boobs - Jul 21, 2009
- Sienna Miller says holding a gun for GI Joe wasn't easy - Aug 04, 2009
- Is Sienna Miller Kabbalah's Latest Devotee - May 11, 2010
- Sienna Miller loves to indulge her villainous side - Jun 27, 2009