Sienna Miller denies secret marriage with Jude LawOctober 23rd, 2010 - 11:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Hollywood actress Sienna Miller has denied reports that she secretly married actor Jude Law earlier this year.
The couple took part in a spiritual ceremony in Laos in April during an Asian vacation, and many reports suggested the Baci ritual was a cover for a secret wedding.
However, Miller insists she did not marry the “Sherlock Holmes” star and just had their relationship “blessed”, reports contactmusic.com.
“It wasn’t a marriage ceremony at all. It was a blessing from a monk. The whole thing (about a wedding) was completely fabricated,” she said.
The couple called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law’s affair with his children’s nanny was exposed. However, they reunited last year and went public with their rekindled romance in May.
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller 'move in together' - Dec 19, 2010
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller part ways - Feb 09, 2011
- Miller wants hippy wedding with Law - Jan 11, 2011
- Sienna Miller, Jude Law move in together - Dec 19, 2010
- Sienna Miller-Jude Law: To Get Hitched In Hippy Style With Flower In Hair - Jan 11, 2011
- Jude Law angers parents by reuniting with Miller - Dec 29, 2009
- Siena wants to start family with Law! - Jan 25, 2010
- Law and Miller in club argument? - May 22, 2010
- Jude Law to pop the question to Sienna Miller again? - Jan 12, 2010
- Miller spills beans on split with Jude Law - Mar 10, 2011
- Jude Law 'finally agrees to meet lovechild' - Jan 03, 2010
- Sienna spotted kissing Sturridge - May 18, 2011
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller engaged second time - Apr 12, 2010
- Siena Miller re-introduces Jude Law to family - Jan 19, 2010
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller split for the second time - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: actor jude law, baci, hollywood, hollywood actress, jude law, laos, london, marriage, marriage ceremony, monk, nanny, relationship, romance, secret marriage, secret wedding, sherlock holmes, sienna miller, spiritual ceremony