Sidhwani to speak at Harvard India ConferenceFebruary 24th, 2012 - 7:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 24 (IANS) Ritesh Sidhwani, one of the most successful Bollywood producers who churned out hits “Dil Chahta Hai”, “Rock On!!” and “Don: The King Is Back”, has been invited to speak at the Harvard India Conference 2012, to be held at the university’s campus in Boston next month.
Sidhwani confirmed the news, but says the details of the talk are yet to be decided upon.
“We haven’t planned what to showcase at Harvard from our repertoire yet. That decision will be finalised very soon,” he said in a press statement.
The conference, jointly organised by the Harvard Business School and the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, will be held March 24-25.
The theme of Harvard India Conference 2012 is “India - The Next Frontier”, and Sidhwani will talk on the business of entertainment panel with the theme “The New Age of Entertainment”.
His company Excel Entertainment has been known for new style of filmmaking, popular among all age groups.
- Harvard conducts case study on Farhan's Excel Entertainment - Sep 11, 2012
- Harvard meet on where India is headed - Mar 24, 2012
- Hardeep Puri, Prashant Bhushan at Harvard meet (Lead) - Mar 24, 2012
- Aamir doing fantastic job with 'Satyamev Jayate': Ritesh Sidhwani - May 21, 2012
- A hit Bollywood producer reveals his golden rule - Apr 07, 2011
- Working with new directors learning experience: Ritesh Sidhwani - Jun 05, 2012
- Aamir Khan signs next with Farhan Akhtar - Nov 01, 2010
- Investments will boost India, US economies: Harvard India meet - Mar 27, 2012
- Why Is Aamir Khan Breaking His Rule For His Next Film? - Nov 18, 2010
- Shreyas showers praise on Parineeti (Movie Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- Richa Chadda to play don in 'Fukrey' - Sep 10, 2012
- Bollywood biggies walk the TV talk - Jun 02, 2012
- After 10 years, Farah Khan teams up with Aamir again - Jan 13, 2011
- Friends eased pain when parents divorced: Farhan Akhtar (Interview) - Jul 22, 2011
- I am on right track: Producer Ritesh Sidhwani - Feb 22, 2010