Sick Rihanna resumes tour in GermanyNovember 6th, 2011 - 3:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 6 (IANS) Singer Rihanna returned to the stage in Germany after getting better following her hospitalisation earlier this week.
The “Umbrella” hitmaker was forced to scrap two concerts in Sweden after she was admitted to hospital with influenza, reports contactmusic.com.
Doctors blamed Rihanna’s illness on exhaustion, but she was back in the spotlight when she resumed the European leg of her Loud tour in Hanover, Germany, Friday.
“I missed you guys!!! Got a lil rest tho…. I Hate cancelling shows! Sorry Sweden, I can’t wait to come back! …Hannover its (sic) ON!!!,” she posted on Twitter.
- M.I.A. to perform free concert for fans - Jul 28, 2010
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- M.I.A. promises free NY concert after axed show - Jul 28, 2010
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna to show off comedy skills - Jun 02, 2012
- Take it easy, doctors tell Rihanna - Nov 03, 2011
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Rihanna not interested in 'Bodyguard' remake - Mar 09, 2011
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Singer Jessie J hospitalised - Jun 13, 2011
- French people are insane: Rihanna - Sep 04, 2012
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Model Danielle Lloyd hospitalised - Feb 10, 2012
- Rihanna slams sex tape reports - Aug 28, 2011