Sick of being called serial kisser: Emraan HashmiSeptember 21st, 2012 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 21 (IANS) Emraan Hashmi’s recent run of success at the box office has people calling him ‘Hit Man Hashmi’ and the actor says it is better than being called serial kisser.
“It’s better than serial kisser. Please give me that term (’Hit Man Hashmi’), and everyone use that because I am sick of ’serial kisser’. I think ‘Hit man Hashmi’ is something I would take right now. I can use it for my entire career,” the 33-year-old said here.
Emraan’s recent hit films include “The Dirty Picture”, “Shanghai”, “Jannat 2″ and the most recent, “Raaz 3.”
The actor’s success ratio is being compared to that of Salman Khan, who has been ruling the box office with films like “Dabangg”, “Bodyguard” and “Ek Tha Tiger”. And Salman recently called Emraan the most underrated actor.
However, Emraan considers himself luckier than Salman.
“I think I am luckier because I am kissing and crossing that mark. I think I am luckier than Salman. He’s very unfortunate he doesn’t get to kiss,” Emraan said.
Emraan is currently shooting for “Ek Thi Daayan” and romantic-comedy “Ghanchakkar”.
- Being compared to Salman an honour: Emraan - Sep 10, 2012
- Candyfloss romance fake, says Emraan - Sep 11, 2012
- Emraan not ready to give up his 'serial kisser' image - Sep 03, 2012
- Both commercial, serious films important for me: Emraan Hashmi - Sep 09, 2012
- Emraan very versatile, professional: Huma Qureshi - May 26, 2012
- Emraan is most underrated actor: Salman Khan - Sep 17, 2012
- Emraan, Vidya team up for 'Ghanchakkar' - Feb 20, 2012
- Pritish Nandy calls Emraan 'special actor' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- With 'Ghanchakkar', Vidya to prove housewives aren't boring - Sep 10, 2012
- Emraan wants action film with strong script - Mar 23, 2012