‘Shy’ Ang Lee finds small talk scary!November 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
“When I’m off the set, it’s hard for me to carry a conversation. That’s more difficult for me than making a movie,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“Making a movie, I have plans in my head. Somehow one way or another I manage to roll the camera and get something in the can. But off the set, at the dining table … it’s still awkward for me,” he said.
Lee confessed that he’s a shy guy when it comes to socialising with people.
“It’s hard for me to feel comfortable socially. I’m always shy, it’s just part of my character. It’s an incredible burden on my shoulder,” he said.
“But I’m passionate about making movies, so as far as I’m concerned, that’s the duty I have,” he added. (ANI)
- Ang Lee praises Suraj Sharma's work in 'Life of Pi' (With Images) - Apr 27, 2012
- I trained with rats for 'Life of Pi': DU student Suraj Sharma (Interview) - Sep 11, 2012
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Jake Gyllenhaal wants to don director's hat - Mar 25, 2011
- Taiwan to piggyback on 'Brokeback..' Ang Lee's fame - Dec 01, 2010
- 'Raaz 3' most important film of my life: Vikram Bhatt (Film Snippets) - Jun 30, 2011
- I dunno, says John on marriage plans (Movie Snippets) - Jul 30, 2012
- Kidman has no problem with nudity - Apr 20, 2012
- Simon Pegg likes happy sets - Jun 11, 2012
- British actor keen on Bollywood costume drama (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Gyllenhaal protects co-stars in sex scenes - Nov 19, 2010
- I never want to be anonymous: Shah Rukh Khan - Mar 25, 2010
- I'm quite shy and insecure: Lady Gaga - May 22, 2011
- 'Up In The Air' producer eyes Indian collaborations - Mar 17, 2012