Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassedJune 13th, 2012 - 4:31 am ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian has admitted that ending her much-hyped wedding with basketballer Kris Humphries within 72 days was embarrassing.
“Obviously when you fall in love and it’s happening so fast and it’s on a TV show and you get married on a TV and it doesn’t work out the way everyone had hoped it would, it’s kind of embarrassing,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 31-year-old as saying.
Kardashian wants to keep her life more private now.
“So you don’t wanna open yourself up as much and you wanna keep things more private,” she said.
Kardashian is currently dating singer Kanye West but is quite open about her relationship with the 35-year old.
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Kim dating Kanye? - Apr 06, 2012
- Is Kim's marriage a mistake? - Oct 27, 2011
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012