Shooting with Spielberg rids Shia La Beouf of stressMay 18th, 2009 - 5:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 18 (ANI): Hollywood actor Shia La Beouf has revealed that he enjoys shooting a few rounds with filmmaker Steven Spielberg to get rid of stress.
LaBeouf says that rifle-range shooting helps him feel recharged, and doesn’t let him be forced to depend on drugs, drink and therapy to unwind.
“If I find I’m sinking, I’ll get out and paint toilet seats or ride dirt bikes or shoot. Firing shotguns really helps me,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
LaBeouf thinks that Steven, who introduced him to guns, is a perfect shooting partner.
“Steven Spielberg takes me when he goes… He’s an Olympic shot. The hand-eye co-ordination of that man is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. If he weren’t a great director, he could be one of our greatest snipers,” he said. (ANI)
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia Labeouf & Carey Mulligan split, Carey heads to London - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- There was no spark between Rihanna and me: LaBeouf - May 15, 2009
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Harrison Ford hopes to star as Indiana Jones for fifth time - Jan 13, 2010
- Douglas warned LaBeouf against dating Mulligan - Nov 07, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- Harrison Ford tosses Indiana Jones hat to Shia LaBeouf - May 16, 2009
- Michael Douglas praises Shia LaBeouf's acting skills - May 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf once went on a dinner date with Rihanna - May 15, 2009
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009