Shooting love scenes disappointing: Daniel RadcliffeJune 2nd, 2009 - 12:05 am ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe has revealed he was left disappointed after he filmed his first love scene because the “sexy” moment he dreamed of never materialised.
The teenager, who shot to fame with the boy wizard movie franchise, stripped for 2007 movie “December Boys” to get intimate with co-star Teresa Palmer but he wasn’t impressed by the experience, reports contactmusic.com.
“Whenever you watch those scenes in films you always think, ‘That must be so sexy to do and wouldn’t that be amazing’. You wonder how those actors manage to control themselves. But when you’re doing it and you’ve got people watching you, there is nothing sexy about it at all,” he said.
“It is not in the least bit exciting, no matter how beautiful the girl is,” he added.
- Daniel Radcliffe says there is nothing sexy about doing sex scenes in films - Jun 01, 2009
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012 - Mar 05, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Jimmy Fallon Brings Out Daniel Radcliffe's Funny Side On His Chat Show - Nov 18, 2010
- '...Deathly Hallows' will shake people up: Radcliffe - Sep 07, 2010
- After 'Harry Potter', archaeology on Radcliffe's mind - Jul 10, 2011
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Radcliffe missed out on 'Harry Potter' golden egg - Nov 13, 2010
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011