Shooting begins on ‘William and Kate’ filmFebruary 22nd, 2011 - 2:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) A television film about Prince William’s relationship with his fincee Kate Middleton has gone on floors in the US.Contactmusic.com reports that the movie titled “William and Kate” tells how the British pPrince met his fiancee and depicts events leading up to their wedding scheduled for April 29.
The actors who will play the couple are styled to look like real-life William and Kate. The film is set in Edinburgh as the prince met his future wife at the University of St Andrews.
“The film chronicles the history of William and Kate from the moment the two students met at Scotland’s prestigious University of St. Andrews, through the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and royal family pressures, and intense global media attention surrounding their storybook nuptials,” said a source.
- Wills-Kate romance to get movie treatment - Jan 29, 2011
- Kiwi actor lands lead role in film about Wills-Kate marriage - Jan 28, 2011
- Brit actress to play Kate Middleton in Royal wedding flick - Feb 03, 2011
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Engaged to Marry in London - Nov 19, 2010
- Wills, Kate to spend part of their honeymoon in Scotland? - Feb 13, 2011
- Prince William picks brother Harry as best man - Feb 14, 2011
- Prince William to marry girlfriend Kate Middleton - Nov 16, 2010
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton's dashed Scotland wedding dreams - Apr 11, 2010
- Prince William and Kate Middleton announce April wedding - Nov 24, 2010
- Hindus urge Prince William, Kate to visit Hindu temple after wedding to seek blessings - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton has body double - Mar 03, 2011
- Prince William to wed Kate Middleton 'next summer'? - Aug 10, 2010
- University creates scholarship in Wills-Kate's honour - Feb 25, 2011
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: april 29, courtship, edinburgh, family pressures, fiancee, film london, fincee, global media, kate middleton, london feb, media attention, nuptials, prestigious university, prince william, royal family, television film, university of st andrews, ups, ups and downs, william and kate