Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty?December 25th, 2011 - 3:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 25 (IANS) Footwear from singer Cheryl Cole’s latest shoe range are faulty, according to customers.
The Girls Aloud star recently launched her first footwear collection through the website stylistpick. But upset buyers have been returning the 79.9-pound Your Royal Hotness platform stilettos due to dodgy stitching on the strap and heel, reports thesun.co.uk.
When Cole launched the suede heels, she called it her “signature shoe”.
“It had to represent me. It’s girly but glam, all at the same time,” she said.
But 31-year-old customer Sheena Smith found her pair a big let-down.
“I love Cheryl Cole’s style and thought the shoes looked fantastic on the website. When I got them, there was immediately a problem with the heel. The packaging was fantastic but the quality of the shoes was awful,” said Smith, who wanted to wear them for her work Christmas party.
Suppliers have now accepted that the shoe may be faulty. They have offered a replacement pair or refund if the stitching comes apart.
An email sent out by stylistpick said: “We advise there is a slight possibility your shoes may have a minor fault.”
However, a spokesman for the former “X Factor” judge did not comment.
Cole’s glitzy range is made up of eight styles that include Glam Slam, Freak Le Chic and Funky Munky.
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole turns shoe designer - Sep 16, 2011
- Funky Footwear: Red And Raring To Go - Jan 24, 2011
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Fashion Statement: High Heels Are Back! - Dec 01, 2010
- Blue suede shoes? Clean and keep them right (Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Stilettos, gladiators, wedges ...for the well heeled! (With Images) - Sep 08, 2010
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- The Magic Of Looking Stylish Is Locked In A Proper Footwear - Jan 11, 2011
- I never wear flats, says Cole - Jul 05, 2012
- Blue suede shoes? Here's how to preserve them - Mar 09, 2011
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011